Friday, December 17, 2010

I'm OLD

I realized I'm OLD.
Ya, I means no longer young anymore.

Today is Friday!
I went to church as usual.
But I'm getting closer to my new friends over there.
Doesn't it sound great?
Once I get closer to them,
I realize one thing...

They are so YOUNG!!

This is a real young people church!
Many of them are below 20 years old!
Man, I'm OLD inside the group!

It can't be,
but it's the truth.

It's hard to accept,
but I've to accept.

Time pass,
what had you done Yu Xuan??

Where is your fire, passion and vision?
What is your main barrier man?
Language?
Come on man,
speak out.
**Now is good time for me to improve my English.
I can either speak English or Japanese in my church,
think positively, it's really good!

Come on,
Is time to wake up,
do something great for God!
Make something meaningful in your life.

3 comments:

折翼天使 said...

now oni u know!!! haha~

Yu Xuan said...

What? U also born in 87 ok...lol

折翼天使 said...

but i knew it long tim ago =P