Sunday, November 21, 2010

Let talk about Rubbish

Let talk about rubbish..
Rubbish mention here is not something nonsense,
Rubbish mention here is real Rubbish!

First day I came to Japan,
I had been told by my dorm master to separate the rubbish.
It has few types,
1. Plastic
2. Paper
3. Burnable Gabbage
4. Non-burnable Gabbage
5. Spray Can
6. Dry-Cell Battery
7. Cans, Bottles
8. Small Metal Items
9. Used Clothes
10. Food
Last but not least
11. Oversize Garbage (this required appointment and fee is required)

What the hell is this?
Can you imagine how many dustbin I need to put in my room?
The weird, very weird thing is they don't have general dustbin!
What the hell??!!

When I trim my hair, cut my nail, sweep my floor etc..
All this rubbish where can I throw?
Till now I still don't know and this rubbish still inside my room.. =.="
In the office where I attend my Japanese class,
they not even have the dustbin for plastic..
I need to put the plastic inside my pocket and throw it after I reach my room..
Ooh Japanese,
I respect you all!!

2 comments:

折翼天使 said...

dey love our earth so much~u shld learn dis n teach those malaysian whn u bk ^^

Yu Xuan said...

Then It should start from U.. lol..