Thursday, November 25, 2010

給料日!

Today I don't feel like want to update my blog.
But today is a special day,
so I have to leave something here.

Today, 25th Nov, mark this date down!
Today is the first day I received my first "official" salary in my life!
Receiving of the salary also indicate that I have came to Japan for a month!
Time just passed by silently....

Well, the salary is more than what I expect.
Because this is the first month and a lot of taxes are not deducted yet.
Am I happy?
Supposedly I should be happy now.
But I'm just normal.
No think of what to buy.
No think of spend it.

Of cause..
I will do my shopping.
I will go to travel.
I will buy TV etc.

But what is in my mind is,
I should learn to manage my finance well.
I need to learn and use my money wisely.
Lord, have favour on ur Son,
Let him continue walk in the right path.
Amen!

No comments: