Thursday, November 25, 2010

教会について。。。

Five years ago..
I went to City Harvest Church KL alone..
I know nobody, and I actually don't know where the church was..
Hardly got a cab in Sunway Pyramid, and my journey in CHCKL began..
Ps Kong, Ps Kevin..
Ooh God, they are such a wonderful and great leaders!

Tomorrow,
history is gonna to repeat..
I will go to Jesus Lifehouse in Yokohama, Alone..
I felt reluctant,
I have a very weird feeling inside my heart.
Is this a right church for me?
I ask this question myself for 1 year when I was in CHCKL.
Now it will happen again.
I hate to ask this,
I hate to have the doubt in my heart.
You know how much I wish there is a Methodist church near Tsurumi?
Traditional for me is a guarantee.
Or there is a CHC affiliate church near Tsurumi?
But sadly, the answer is NO.. =(

I have browse through the Jesus Lifehouse website.
In fact, it look quite same with CHC.
I really look forward to join the service tomorrow night!
Lord, guide me..
Holy Spirit, let me have a discerning mind !

No comments: