Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thing make me excited in Tokyo

Came to Tokyo for more than 2 weeks dy..
Honestly, My feeling is just normal..
Nothing make me too excited..
Nothing will make me "WOW"..
I also feel weird about it..
It is Tokyo man!
Why i'm not excited about it??
Hmmmm......

I think..
Personally I think like this..
Perhaps of the past experience I have in Europe..
The first day I went to visit in Rome is collosseum!
Wow!! Man, I was stunned!!
I just want to say,
Tokyo just a city of fashion..
Which will cost u lot of $$ to shop!
It just can't compare to an ancient city like Rome..

The only thing make me excited in here is not skiing trip in January..
Is not the tasty ramen, sushi, sashimi..
Is not the great and high technology building..
Is not the great fashion sense in the city..
Is not anything about the city nor japan..

One thing make me excited is I knew japan got a shop called GROM!!
The best ice-cream shop in Italy.
I tasted once in Florence!
It was so Great!
I really wish to eat the gelato again..
But I found no one on Malaysia..
Now I found one in Tokyo and it is the best in Italy somomore!
Wow! I just can't wait to get one now!!!


p/s: I'm a person who like history..
The only place I wish to visit in japan is not Hokkaido but Kyoto.
I believe from the day I see this city,
I will change my mindset toward Japan and start to fall in love in this city!
Looking forward to see this happen..

No comments: