Friday, March 19, 2010

Thesis Thesis...Biodiesel Biodiesel...

NOW..

My eye will only focus on one thing,
My mind will only focus on one thing,
My heart will only think on one thing,
My time will only use for one thing,
My energy will only consume for one thing,

That is..

My thesis--Biodiesel!!

After read so many journal, report, internet information, books and etc etc etc...
Finally I fall in love with my thesis.
I felt that what I did here is really meaningful.
I'm going to produce coconut biodiesel by transesterification.
Coconut biodiesel, one of the most powerful biodiesel.
I found it interesting because no body did this in UM before.
No student ever produce biodiesel in UM before.
So I have to study study and study.
To find the correct way to product it!
Failed many times..time run out..
But still excited about it.

Today only I realize what I did is not something that 'rubbish'..
Indeed Prof. Masjuki is great, although I only met him less than 5 times within one year.

Anyway, I'm going to continue on producing my coconut biodiesel later.
Hmmm..Hopefully..I really hope that I can success by today as three week later need to submit report already..
My progress is still ZERO!!
Study Study Study and bless me ooh Lord...

1 comment:

折翼天使 said...

Zero fren, add oil =)