Sunday, March 21, 2010

An email from Rome

Today I recieved an email from my supervisor in APS Engineering Company Roma. =)
It's great can receive his email!
And I felt warm while reading the email. =)

Ermm..I'm a person who not really good in socialize.
Therefore I not really build a very strong and good relationship with my colleagues.
But I respect everyone of them and I love them.. =)

My supervisor said that "Toshiba is a great company and I think you could not ask for more!"
Hmmm..This is a word of wisdom.
People always up, look for a better thing, look for more.
That's why we will never satisfy.
Current satisfaction is only a begin of next un-satisfaction.
but today my supervisor remind me that, I should satisfy with my current condition.
Yes, I could not ask for more!

Honestly, after get the job offer from Toshiba, I was happy.
But I'm thinking, will I get another better job offer?
Hahaa..
But today, I decided to stop think like that!
Thanks Fabrizio for remind!

And I want to mention again,
I felt warm while reading the email. =)
Really happy to hear from him and hope we can meet again in the future. =)


Last but not least!
I never never never expect that my supervisor actually read my blog!
I still can't believe that..
Because he didnt have a facebook account,
so impossible he knew my blog url..

Or..

May be.. may be other colleague show him my blog.
But I also never never never expect my ex-colleagues to read my blog!

Or..

Whatever is the reason..


Ooh Lord, It's my honor! =)=)

No comments: