Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Thesis..Ooh my thesis....

Now is 6am, and I'm still awake..
Trying so hard to find solution for my thesis..
My thesis title is about "Performance and Emission Characteristics of Diesel Engine Fueled by Mixed Biodiesel Oils".
Wow, sound cool right!
haha..

3 weeks later, I'm going to submit my thesis report,
but guess what,
My progress is ZERO!!
Phiew..
ZEROOOOO!!!!!!
What am I doing in 3 months time?
First, I'm waiting for the lab to complete its renovation.
*2 months, since last year december

After that I'm waiting for my coconut oil that will be used to produce coconut biodiesel.
*3 weeks!
(The company that recommened by my lecturer, Hakita Engineering Sdn Bhd promise me will give me the coconut oil within 2 weeks so I wait lo..but at the end said at least need 5 weeks!
Wasted my time for waiting the oil.
Then my friend found another company, can straight get the oil!)

Then I need to wait for the methanol use as a reactant while produce the biodiesel.
*6 weeks!!
(no choice, can't find another company, so still have to wait for Hakita...@.@)

And then I need to wait for Hakita's engineer to teach me how to use the machine to produce biodiesel. (Because no body know how to use it)
*1 weeks

After ran the first experiment,
mana tahu experiment failed!

The engineer also dono how to exactly produce the biodiesel!!!!!!!!!!!!
BOMB....Bomb....

Hmm...
I decided not to depend on other, I will solve my problem myself.
Today I'm going to do the experiment, God bless me..


Lessons that I had learnt!
1. Never depend on other to help me, Depend on myself.
2. Never wait for the solution that offer by other, find the solution myself.
3. Never have business with Hakita Engineering Sdn Bhd in future, irresponsible compnay.
4. Never be a lousy engineer like engineer from Hakita.

No comments: