Wednesday, August 3, 2011

ZARA fever.....

Ooh No!!!!
I bought another ZARA jacket!!!

But this time sure wont feel guilty
Bcz this is the one I aim for since March!
Like it so much!
Can't find it in Korea but bought it in a cheaper price in Japan......lol

It is totally out of my expectation!
Although I left office on 20:20,
Knew that i would reach Kawasaki on 20:40,
Left 20 minutes for me to shop.
Yet, I still insist to try my luck.

Indeed....
God is good to me,
I found IT!!!

Although one of the button got some problem but I still bought it.
Bcz...
I worried that I can't find it in another store
n they will fix the problem by replace it with another similar button.

Hmmmm...
mai hiem liao la...

Anyway, this sat I will go Shibuya n Harajuku shopping!
For more than half year I didn't go there shopping dy...
After that will go to see the biggest hanabi (firework) at Tokyo!
Hope this time the hanabi show will impress me!!

Wow!
Can't wait for it!
C'est la vie....

No comments: