Monday, August 23, 2010

Shopping..shopping..

Today went shopping again, but alone..
I do enjoy the shopping time alone..
This make me think of the time when I was still in First year..
I'm crazy on shopping.. @.@
Now I'm much more better,
No longer spend that much of money, haha..
Ooh ya, I'm talking about shopping alone..
I don't know what is ur purpose of shopping.
U may enjoy to see the new arrival thing,
U may enjoy hanging out with friend,
U may enjoy buying thing,
U may just enjoy lingering around.

Whatever is the reason, my shopping reason is very simple, BUY thing.
Before I go shopping I usually will have a target that I want to buy,
So when I reach the shopping mall,
I'll straight head toward the right place to get the right thing.
Therefore, I enjoy shopping alone.
Because..
I no need to go to other place that I don't want to go.
Wherever I want to go, just go.
Whenever I want to leave, just leave.
I do enjoy the moment when I bought the thing I want. =)

Well, today went to buy formal shirt.
But all the S size sold out dy!
What the hell, so many skinny person in Malaysia meh!!
Anyway, I still bought 2 G2000 shirts.
The shop very good in marketing,
put the "Buy 2 and get 50%" or "Buy 2 at RM128".
This is the reason I end up buying 2 shirts which one of the design is not that nice.. @.@
Now still thinking want to get the Padini shirt or not.
Because only 1 design that I like.
Buy 2 at RM128, sien la...
But I think I 'll just go to get it tonight or tomorrow.
si dan la..


*****

Today I saw my Adidas shoes in one of the Sport wear shop.
Design is same just colour different.
Guess what,
the price is RM270! Somemore new arrival..
OMG.. I got mine in 50%..
Haha..
爽到! =D

2 comments:

折翼天使 said...

walao..over edi lah...jz bek den go at night again huh!!!!
mk me jealous nia~lol

yaya,i do enjoy shopping alone~it makes me feel good ^^

Yu Xuan said...

Subang Parade just beside me nia..From my condo can see sunway pyramid building..Haha..Spend RM300 today..@.@