Monday, March 1, 2010

Making decision

Life is about infinity choices..

Choose to live..Choose to die..
Choose to love..Choose to hate..
Choose to give..Choose to keep..
Choose to believe..Choose to not believe..
Choose to be bless..Choose to be curse..

People always want to make a correct decision.
But which one is the correct decision?
I have made the greatest and best decision in live by chose to believe in God..
I almost fall down in this journey..
But I need to get up and continue walk..

Today, I made another decision..
I chose Toshiba..
The first question is What will I get??
The second question is non other than What will I lose??
I chose Toshiba, means I need to let go of oil and gas industry..
But If I didnt choose Toshiba, I'm not guaranteed will get an oil and gas position..

I hope I have make a correct decision..
I hope I have chose the blssing not the curse..

Lord, continue to look after your son in his journey..
Hope I can continue this journey together with you and give all glory to YOU..

1 comment:

折翼天使 said...

opss..our plan (sama sama cari wang) cnt move n edi..haha!!!