Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Embrace Change

I suppose to blog about this topic a month ago when Keith preached about this in church.
For me, this is an important message that warned me i can't stay in my comfort zone any longer.
I need to step out, enlarge my capacity and embrace change.

Keith said, the degree of our Transformation is determined by the degree of Willingness in us to embrace change.

Today, I want to ask you one question,
Are you still stay in your comfort zone?

Do you heard people said, I'm happy with my current life, I no need change.
Normally this word is come out from a person who is naive in his mindset.
Grow is a necessity in our lives.
Every living thing and non-living thing in our life grow.
BUT,
If you don't change, how can you grow?
Grow here not means in side but in mind.
One important fact is, we can't expect a different result by keep doing the same thing.
We need change, change to become a better person!

Today, let embrace change together.
Don't think, let ACT!

No comments: