Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Environmental Issue

Recently very sensitive to the environmental issue..
When read the news,
anything about environment will not escape from my eye view..

I'm thinking, my thesis is about Biodiesel..
I helped Saidur in Wind energy..
ESOSS did Hydrogen Fuel Cell..

My life is about renewable energy!

Want to start a business in future??
May be this is one of the option..
I think 5 years from now, renewable energy will be very HOT..

Hmm..this is the first time got an idea on business..
Technology business ok..
Not bad, i think when i expose to the industry,
my ideas will come..

Anyone have the same passion as me??
Join me, we sama sama create the future together, haha.. =)

3 comments:

折翼天使 said...

can v create money sama sama in the future?
=X haha!!!!

Yu Xuan said...

I'm thinking how to relate u into my project..hmmm... =P

折翼天使 said...

teaching field concern abt environmental issue oso =P hmm,mayb my studets nid 2do sum projects abt dis issue leh~haha!!