Monday, February 1, 2010

CHEAP UM Chinese, 5th college resident, chemical department student..

Remembered the I wrote about my jacket being stolen in previous blog??
Last time is Malay..

BUT..

This is is CHINESE!!
What is this, somemore is one of the chinese that I knew..
Some more stay in 5th college, same college with me for 3 years..
Some more study at same faculty, luckily is CHEMICAL, not mechanical..
Some more act like nothing happened..

Story go like this..
And I cut it very short, ha..
My friend's Laptop screen was broken by his roommate!!
When he went out for meal..
Boom..Pecah, screen pecah...

Can u imagine how cheap is that person??
CHEAP CHEAP..
SUPER CHEAP!!!
Come on man, ooh sorry, he's not man..
Come on boy..
What happened to u..
I dont blame you to act it secretly, because u're a little BOY..
Please dont admit u're a MAN.
Male by Birth, Man by Choice.
You just chose to become a BOY.

BUT..

Please, U're chinese, U're going to be an Engineer..
I felt shame to know this kind of people in my life..
Luckily I'm not that close to him..

My friend still can bear it until today..
If I were my friend, I'll quarrel and fight with him..
RM400 gone like that!!
Everything have a limit, I think that boy just cross the boundary..


Sigh..
Poor Steven..
Vaffanculo Kenli Chooi..

No comments: