Monday, October 26, 2009

Random Post

Hmmm…
I knew I was wasting my time now..
But can’t just let me away from my thesis and revision for a day??
I miss my life in Italy again..
Above all other reason, I miss my colleague in my company, APS ROMA..
Especially my supervisor, Fabrizio Caracchini !! =)

I do hope that I can pass by Rome to meet u all in my Paris trip end of the year..

I miss Colloseo....
I miss Fontana di Trevi....
I miss Basilica San Pietro...

These are the places that I never get bored although I had passed by for a thousand times...

Believe or not, I'll take a picture of them Everytime I pass by those places...

U just can't miss it in ur life, they are fabulous!!! =)

Lastly, I miss ZARA as well, haha...

..

..

..

..

..

..

Apart from that..

Steven posted a video in facebook about the life in secondary school, 5B…

I dono what happened to me, I jz don’t want to post any comment on it…

May be I knew the reason, jz don’t 1 let other know…

Yes, I knew reason…hmmm…

I do miss my teenager time…

But…

There always have a “but”…

No comments: