Saturday, March 12, 2011

Can u feel the pain of Japan?

Malaysia is a very good place.
We are being protected from most of the natural disaster.
While i'm Malaysia, I hardly feel how the natural disaster affect the people.
Ya, I read the news, watch the video clip..
Then I forget about that.
Go to shopping again, go to enjoy, relax..
Or just give some offering in church to support the victims and pray for them.

But I never think that I will experience the strongest earthquake in Japan!
Although Tokyo was not that serious, but the whole Japan was in trouble since yesterday afternoon.
The first thing I did when I get back the electricity supply,
I turned on the TV, kept watching the news until I slept at 2am.
The first thing I did when I waked up, I turned on the TV, watched the news.
People outside Japan still can't really understand the situation.
Even me not really can understand and feel what the people in Sendai etc had experienced.

What I can do is, pray, stay alert, mourn together with the whole Japan.
Ya, mourn together with Japan.
U won't wish to see people laugh when ur love one leave u.
Please continue pray for Japan.
Feel the pain as these are lives.
命です!慎重に対してください!
Don't say u're care to Japan if u can't even do this.

No comments: