Monday, March 14, 2011

Acid Rain Hoax!!

Last Saturday, First nuclear reactor exploded.
Today, Third nuclear reactor exploded!
Now the Second reactor is in critical condition.

In this very critical moment,
all the Japanese are living in fear.
Radioactive is not something we can play of.
Yet, in this critical moment,
the rumour send the message around and said there will be acid rain in Malaysia,
bla bla bla..
What the hell!
Wake up!
This is not the first time we received the acid rain message.
While I still in Malaysia, I received quite a lot of hoax like this, acid rain!
Please, go to read and understand.
Please, don't simply believe this kind of hoax.
While people are in the midst of suffering,
you go to spread the hoax.
While people are in the midst of worrying,
you go to spread the hoax.
What you did is just make the situation getting worse.
Make more people fall into the nightmare,
worrying they will be exposed to radioactive.

Please STOP doing that!


At the same time,
I received the confirmation from my training center that I on leave for the whole week.
But still depend on my own office whether allow me to on leave or not.
I email my mentor and she just replied me that it's not necessary for u to back office but I "invite" you to come office tomorrow.
Mamma Mia..!!
Typical Japanese that throw back the decision to me.
What is the hidden meaning?
She want me go office or not?
I totally no idea.
I can't read Japanese mind!
Suddenly felt some pressure... =(
Anyway, I rejected her and said I will not back to office.
Hmmm..
I think I make a right decision for myself.
But a wrong decision for her.
May be the hidden meaning of my mentor is "I hope u can come office, you can reject it but It's better for u to come office."
Ooh NO..
What else can I do?
I can just say let it be..
C'est la vie..


Lastly, depending on the situation of the nuclear plant.
I might going back in this few days if the situation get worse!
Jesus, please save us!

No comments: