Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Too much shopping in Japan

After 3 months in Japan, I spent RM6085 in shopping!!
RM2772 on clothes n accessories,
another RM3313 on my new gadgets!

What is this...
Yesterday night just bought another 2 tshirt at amazon that cost me more than RM450...
Hmm.. In order to cover back my expenses, I have to tight up my stomach n stop my travel trip for some time.
Stay in room for one day, I can buy myself a t-shirt, this sound attractive.. 

Anyway, I love shopping more than traveling n eating.
But I have to control myself.
This is the purpose of recording all my expenses down throughout these 3 months.

My life is start to settle down.
I almost have everything that I need,
so that it is time for me to sit down,
plan for my monthly budget.
Part time, I need part time.........

2 comments:

fish-xY said...

wow.. rich sia.. don need part time la.. salary so high.. hehe..

Yu Xuan said...

Not as rich as Ah Kiat la.. lol