Thursday, October 7, 2010

Some update of future life in Japan

So, here come to some update about my future Japan life.
Yesterday received the email from Toshiba and confirmed that I'll be stay in Tsurumi-ku.
With a very nice chinese name called 鶴見区.
Will I see a lot of crane over there?? haha..
Don't get frighten by this never see before name.
It's just 1 station away from Kawasaki(川崎) or 2 station away from Yokohama(横浜).
I bet you heard this two before right, Motorcycle brand and Battery brand, haha...
So Tsurumi should be quite happening I guess, ha...

The accomodation fee is ¥26200, which is equivalent to RM1000.
Exclude water bill, electricity bill, TV charges, telephone charge, Internet charge etc...
The room included a bed, table, 2 closet, one private bathroom, one shoes cupboard and balcony.
I like the private bathroom, haha..
I think this price is still ok la,
because rental fee in Singapre also around RM1000.

By the way,
Walk from my hostel to the train station will take 20 minutes.
Which I think is quite far.
So I plan to buy a bicycle in Japan, haha..
Typical Malaysian, LAZY!

Lastly, show u a google map about my hostel.

red colour is the hostel.
The blue colour is place of attraction...
Japan high school is also one of the attraction, lol...

Till then.

No comments: