Saturday, December 19, 2009

December, A Wedding Month

First of all,
Congrats to all the couples that married in this month!

Yesterday my first cg leader, Wan Yeng was married to Desmond!
Wow, thousand congratulations to them!!
I could felt the happiness from both of them!
Love make people happy! haha.. =)

Why so many people want to get married on December??
I'm not talking about other people, just talk about my sister.
On 5th of Decemebr, not only my sister got married..
On the same date,
My girlfriend uncle, my 3rd sister's boyfriend cousin, my cousin's girlfriend sister..
4 pair of couples married at the same date.. =.="
Anyway, marriage is a wonderful and happy thing,
so Congrats once agains!!

I wonder who will be the first one getting marriage in 5B class.. XD
Mechanical coursemate no hope dy la..
The first place had taken during first year, ha..

No comments: