Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Travel Season!!

If you want to travel to Japan,
This is the SEASON!!

After a super boring summer,
it's time to adjust my mood and plan for some great trip!
Suddenly I felt that there are so many places where I can visit during this season!

Momiji Hunting!
Christmas Illumination Hunting!
Snow Hunting!
Snow Boarding!

I promise myself not to stay in dorm on weekend for the next 3 months!
Is time to PLAY!!

this weekend, Kyoto
next weekend, Meiji Jingu Gaien
next x2 weekend, Somewhere can find momiji in Tokyo
next x3 weekend, PS Vita collecting day + Christmas Illumination
next x4 weekend, Christmas illumination
next x5 weekend + 4-day holiday, Nigata + Akita + Aomori + Outlet shopping
next x6 weekend, souvenir hunting before back to M'sia
next x7 week's Thursday, Fly back to M'sia
And Snow boarding + Hokkaido Trip(hopefully can get holiday) on February.

Ooh No, I have no enough time to go around all those nice places!!!!!
So busy..
So fruitful..
So looking forward..

But..

My wallet is going to bleed like hell..
I will try to make it within cost for 4 iPhone 4S in M'sia.. @.@

3 comments:

折翼天使 said...

i like dis to wks activities:
next x6 weekend, souvenir hunting before back to M'sia
next x7 week's Thursday, Fly back to M'sia

haha!!!!buy me a smartphone as souvenir ya =P

Yu Xuan said...

wei, not get ur smartphone yet meh??
Is time..是时候!
I heard that Japan phone need to crack b4 use in Malaysia.

折翼天使 said...

not yt gt my smartphone la..no job for coming few months la..=( wat u mean by Japan phone need to crack b4 use in Malaysia??