Monday, July 18, 2011

Special experience in Japan

Today went to wind-bell festival in Kawasaki.
Not bad, this let me to have a photo capturing day after 2 months.
My D90 had silently hided in my bag after my Kansai Trip on May.

Anyway, there was one incident that almost spoilt my day.
I passed through a stall selling fruit.
Then I told the boss "i want this.".
Once he heard my Japanese accent, he knew me that I am foreigner.
Then he said this, very classic...
"外人か?外人は断る。"
"Foreigner? I refuse foreigner."
I thought he was jz kidding.
And that time there were so many Japanese around the stall.
Because I don't think Japanese dare to speak this in front of other Japanese.
After 30seconds, I ask him again.
I said I want this.
Then lagi classic one came.
"これあげる、持って帰ろ!"
"give u this, take it and fuck off!"
Then he turned and said this to the boss on another stall.
"Foreigner don't know about this."

Well, it take 5 minute to cool me down.
何?お前これくそじじ!

Well, I think this is a good experience to me.
It prove that not educated Japanese is racist.
Next time during the culture class or whatever, I can share my experience to give a shame to those Japanese.

Ok, is time to continue planning my Korea trip..

No comments: