Wednesday, November 10, 2010

日本について話す。

Japan is a country that everybody look up for.
We want to work in here.
We want to climb the Mt Fuji.
We want to walked through the Lavender Garden in Hokkaido.
We want to experience the magical hot spring.
We want to buy every fashionable clothes.
We want to get the latest gadget and technology.
We want to stand in the heart of Ginza, to become a fashionable man.
We want to see the charming sakura.
We want to...
There are so many thing we wish to do in Japan.
At least once in our lives.

Today, I just received my ATM card.
Well, ATM is not I want to talk about.
Since the first day I went to the office,
I had seen a mountain of 'symbols' that I don't understand.
From the most important working contract to the least important food.
Everything in Japanese and I just can't read those 'lost symbols'.
Today, I received the ATM and the explanation, again all in Japanese.
And of cause I don't understand.
This make me felt like an idiot, don't know where am I heading to.
Living inside a country like this make me crazy.
My life is full with uncertainty.
I scared one day, what if I didn't understand the explanation well and I make a silly mistake which I not suppose to.
What if there is a real important message inside those lost symbol and I don't know about it?
What if I suppose to do something according to the explanation and I didn't do it?
What if...What if...
There are too many uncertainties with me right now and more to come in this next few months time.
A person always holding a vision like me,
suddenly lost my direction.

God, let Your light shine on me.
Let Your light be the guide in my life.
I just want to be a sheep, following every step that You lead me.

No comments: