Saturday, October 16, 2010

Money Not Enough

Today went to shopping again. =.="
Spend another RM200.
Having meal in mall or restaurant is a waste!
I rather use that money shop.
Salary out on Thursday, and I had finish 1/3 dy.
And this coming Wednesday need to buy winter jacket somemore.
Another few hundreds...
Money where got enough...
I have to control myself when in Tokyo.
I want to hang out with friends that don't like shopping!
Save money, I want to save money!

Talking about money it remind me about the skiing trip.
The fellow who in charge for the skiing trip sial one.
Ask for 25000yen (RM1000) from us on the first day we reach Japan!
FIRST DAY!!
Yeah, good organizer!
I also not sure whether Toshiba will give us the allowance to us on the First day or not..
Sial..
Good organizer!

Another 13 days to go..
Time flies..

1 comment:

折翼天使 said...

same here same here,money nt enuf!!
13 days to go...
but v gt no chance to meet again...aiskss!!!