Sunday, April 18, 2010

Random post...

Yesterday night I met a couple from England and had a short conversation with them.
They told me CHCKL is the only church they can find in the internet!
Wow, I can't believe that!
And I'm so proud to be part of CHCKL.
An excellent church who always do thing so professional!

It make me think that I'm in an international church!
Just like what happend in Rome, I found my church online.
And every week church got new member from various part of the world.
Because internet provide the information and lead those people come to church themselves.

Same thing happened to CHCKL.
As a security, I always be the first person the people will meet before enter the church building.
So many foreigner will ask,
"Is it CHCKL?
Wow, finally we found it!"

Anyway, I'll leave the church vey soon.
I dono what church will I attend when I at Japan.
Hmmm...
Nvm,we have internet who provide everything, haha..

No comments: