Sunday, November 8, 2009

木兰情

If u read my blog, u realize i quite often blog about Yanzi..
hehe...
Today, i going to blog about her again.

Yanzi new single called 木兰情 is realeased, Finally!!
For those who don't know about this song,
let me introduce a bit.
This is a theme song for the up coming movie called 花木兰.
For Yanzi sake, i am going to watch this movie in Cinema..
Ahaha... =D

I got so excited about this,
because i have waited her new song for 2 and the half year!!
It is a long long period man..
I still remember during my first year in UM,
Yanzi relase her 10th album, 逆光..

I waited her outside Cineleisure, under heavy rain for few hours..
Dress nicely, hair set nicely, but rain ruin it..
Nvm, at least i can stand in the front queue to see her..

This few days, this is the only song i listen to..
nice nice nice...

Let conclude this blog with some Deutsch...
Der Gesang ist prima, wunderbar und sehr gut!!!
Ich lieber Yanzi! =)


**This song is now playing in the blog.. =)

No comments: